23. November 2008

Kein Starbucks nach 22 Uhr

Der Starbucks-Kaffee will mich einfach nicht schlafen lassen, wie's aussieht.
Ergänzung zum vorherigen Eintrag.


Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map


Tolles Lied. Vor allem, wenn Sujin singt.
Lässt mich ein bisschen vergessen, wie scheisse kalt es grade ist.


Und ein paar Zitate, die mir gerade einfallen:
"Quatsch ist, wenn es kalt ist und es trotzdem nicht schneit."
"Which is the Italian city of love, uh, Paris is one city of love of course and oh yeah, Wuhan too!"
"为什么not","too快了“

Ah, ich freue mich auf den neuen Tag

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen